- This event has passed.
April 16 @ 4:00 pm - April 23 @ 4:00 pm
The Pokémon GO Eggstravaganza is back, and it’s time to hop to it, Trainers! Pokémon like Pichu, Smoochum, and Magby will be available in 2 km Eggs, and Egg-focused Field Research will be available to complete. Every Egg hatched during the event will also include bonus Candy to help you power up your newly hatched Pokémon. Buneary is joining in the festivities, and if you’re lucky, you may encounter the Shiny form of this Rabbit Pokémon!
- Pokémon like Pichu, Smoochum, and Magby will be in 2 km Eggs.
- If you’re lucky, you may encounter Shiny Buneary!
- You may find different Pokémon hatching from Eggs than before.
- Limited-time Egg-focused Field Research will be available during this event.
- 2× Hatch Candy
- 2× Incubator effectiveness
- Lucky Eggs will last twice as long
Time to get hatching, Trainers. Turn on Adventure Sync and get your Incubators ready for this eggs-traordinary event!