- This event has passed.
PoGo Findlay Fest 2020
July 25, 2020 - July 26, 2020
The last three years GO Fest has been held in Chicago, but now people from all over the world will be able to participate. PoGo Findlay wants to give trainers in the area a real GO Fest experience here in Findlay Ohio!
We will be reserving shelters at Riverside Park. These shelters will be decorated and used as areas to relax, trade, battle, and catch. We want to make sure that this is best possible experience for everyone. Due to COVID-19 we will be changing up the plans a bit.. We will no longer be able to do the shelters, and will handle the prizes through the discord.
This community meetup event is FREE for all ages to enjoy! While this event is free to attend, it is being funded by our community. Please consider making a donation to help make this event awesome (click here for details on how to donate)!
Reservations for the shelter costs $100 per day, we would like to provide refreshments such as water bottles, and we also want to do various giveaways (such as buttons, stickers, and contests). We need the help of the community to fund the event!
We will be doing giveaways/contests through the discord channel. Winners will be picked and your prizes will be able to be picked up at a place in the park (event staff will contact you for the pickup).
- 50 x Pokemon Go Fest Stickers
- 50 x Pokemon Go Fest Holo Stickers
- Swag from previous events
- Pokémon GO Fest 2020 T-Shirt (Large)
- 2 x Pokemon Trading Card Pokeball Sets
- 2 x Pokemon Plush
- 2 x Pokemon Funko Pops
- 3 x $10 Google Play Cards
- 3 x $10 Apple Store Cards
If you have any questions before/during the event then please reach out to the “@Admin” or “@Mod” in the discord (or post in the #go-fest channel).
PoGo Findlay Fest 2020 – Day 1
Saturday, July 25, from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- 10:30 AM – Go Fest 2020 T-Shirt (Large), $10 Google Play Card, and $10 Apple Store Card Prizes
- 11:30 AM – $10 Google Play Card and $10 Apple Store Card Prizes
- 12:30 PM – 2 x Pokemon Funko Pops Prizes
PoGo Findlay Fest 2020 – Day 2
Sunday, July 26, from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- 10:30 AM – $10 Google Play Card and $10 Apple Store Card Prizes
- 11:30 AM – 2 x Pokemon Trading Card Pokeball Sets Prizes
- 12:30 PM – 2 x Pokemon Plush Prizes
In Game Event Details
The event for Pokémon GO Fest 2020 takes place on July 25 and 26 2020, as a worldwide virtual event that every Pokémon GO Trainer can participate in. Trainers will be able to experience both event days and play along a different Special Research story line each day. GO Fest 2020 tickets cost $14.99 plus any applicable taxes and fees. The tickets are now available in the in-game store in unlimited quantities.
Pokémon GO Fest 2020 will take place over two days. Each day will provide a unique experience as well as a different Special Research story to enjoy. Trainers will be able to participate in both days of the event with one ticket.
Pokémon GO Fest 2020 Day 1
On Saturday, July 25, from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Trainers will enjoy the following:
- Trainers can access a Special Research story that they can get only on Day 1.
- Five rotating habitats—themed around fire, water, grass, battle, and friendship—will feature special Pokémon that go along with that habitat’s theme. These habitats will rotate every hour, so each habitat will be featured twice during Day 1.
- Trainers will be able to work together in the Global Challenge Arena! This GO Fest–exclusive feature will be available only to ticket holders. In the Global Challenge Arena, Trainers will have a chance to join forces in order to complete a collaborative challenge each hour. If Trainers complete a challenge, they will earn a bonus for the remainder of the hour. You can check the Global Challenge Arena screen to keep track of global progress!
- Trainers will be able to encounter over 75 species of Pokémon in the wild, in raids, and by completing Special Research tasks.
Pokémon GO Fest 2020 Day 2
On Sunday, July 26, from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Trainers will enjoy something very different!
We want the Day 2 experience to be a surprise, so ticket holders will learn what we have in store that very day. There will also be another Special Research story for Trainers to enjoy.