The Nightmare Cup
May 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
PoGo Findlay’s fifth PvP Tournament. Please show up early, as we want to START at 2:30pm. We will be setup near the Bandshell in Riverside Park!
This is a FREE event! This is a Swiss style tournament and will have 4+ rounds. The tournament will take about an hour based on past events.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the Lapras Raid Day from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM we have moved the time for the tournament! We will now be starting at 2:30 PM.
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Each of the winners will get an official Nightmare Cup pin (1″ Enamel). Each winner will also have the choice of a Pokemon plush OR a $10 Google Play/iTunes App Store gift card.
First 30 players to arrive will get an official Nightmare Cup Die-Cut Sticker and an official Nightmare Cup 1″ Metal Button!
Pre-Register your Pokemon (must be done BEFORE tournament start): https://silph.gg/t/crye/pogo-findlay-nightmare-cup
*NOTE* You do NOT need a check-in code to pre-register. The check-in code is for checking in when the event starts.
- Competitors will bring a team of 6 Pokemon (and register them before the tournament begins). All battle parties used must be comprised of these 6 Pokemon.
- Matches are played in Great League: only Pokemon under 1500 CP are permitted in the Cup.
- Only Pokemon with at least one of the following types are permitted: Psychic, Dark, or Fighting.
- NOTE: Legendaries, Mythicals, Sableye, and Medicham are BANNED from use in this Cup!
- Only one of each Pokemon species is permitted on your team of 6. (No species duplicates!)
- Arena Rules will be followed in all other particulars.
- This is part of the Silph Road’s Ranked Nightmare Cup.
- The tournament is Swiss style.
- A non-eliminating tournament format which features a set number of rounds of competition, but considerably fewer than in a round-robin tournament.
- In a Swiss tournament, each competitor does not play every other.
- The winner is the competitor with the highest aggregate points earned in all rounds.
- All competitors play in each round unless there is an odd number of players.