- This event has passed.
The Rose Cup
February 29, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
PoGo Findlay’s fifteenth PvP Tournament is the Rose Cup! Please show up early, as we want to START at 5:30pm. We will be setup in Punjabi Kitchen!
This is a FREE event! This is a Swiss style tournament and will have 4+ rounds. The tournament will take about an hour and fifteen minutes based on past events.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will get an official Rose Cup pin (1″ Enamel) and a Rose Cup Trophy!
First 20 players to arrive will get an official Rose Cup Die-Cut Sticker and an official Rose Cup 1″ Metal Button!
We will also have limited amounts of leftover buttons and stickers from past cups.
Pre-Register your Pokemon (must be done BEFORE tournament start): https://silph.gg/t/ds3b
NOTE: You do NOT need a check-in code to pre-register. The check-in code is for checking in when the event starts.
- Competitors will bring a team of 6 Pokemon (and register them before the tournament begins). All battle parties used must be comprised of these 6 Pokemon.
- Matches are played in Great League: only Pokemon under 1500 CP are permitted in the Cup.
- Permitted Colors: Only Pokemon whose main colors are Pink, Purple, Red, or Gray are eligible for use in the Rose Cup.
- Main colors are based off of their classifications on BULBAPEDIA.
- A Pokémon’s elligibility is based solely on its non-shiny form’s color. For example: Sableye and its shiny are allowed, but shiny and non-shiny Gyarados are not.
- If a Pokémon has multiple forms (Alolans, regional forms, etc.), each form that matches the allowed colors is eligible. (i.e. Alolan Marowak is allowed but Kanto Marowak is not)
- Species Bans: Water-types (including dual types!), Mythical Pokemon, Legendary Pokemon, and Bastiodon are not allowed.
- Eligible List: Accelgor, Aerodactyl, Aggron, Aipom, Ambipom, Anorith, Arbok, Ariados, Armaldo, Aron, Blaziken, Blissey, Camerupt, Cascoon, Castform (Normal), Chansey, Charizard, Charmander, Charmeleon, Cherrim (Overcast Form), Cherrim (Sunshine Form), Cherubi, Cinccino, Clefable, Clefairy, Cleffa, Combusken, Crobat, Crustle, Darmanitan, Darumaka, Delcatty, Delibird, Donphan, Drapion, Drifblim, Drifloon, Drilbur, Durant, Dwebble, Ekans, Electrode, Emboar, Escavalier, Espeon, Excadrill, Exeggcute, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Flaaffy, Flareon, Forretress, Gastly, Gengar, Geodude (Alolan), Glalie, Glameow, Gligar, Gliscor, Golbat, Golem (Alolan), Granbull, Graveler (Alolan), Grimer, Grumpig, Gurdurr, Happiny, Haunter, Heatmor, Herdier, Hoppip, Igglybuff, Illumise, Jigglypuff, Jynx, Klang, Klink, Klinklang, Koffing, Kricketot, Kricketune, Lairon, Ledian, Ledyba, Lickilicky, Lickitung, Liepard, Lileep, Machamp, Machoke, Machop, Magby, Magcargo, Magmar, Magmortar, Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Marowak (Alolan), Medicham, Mightyena, Miltank, Mime Jr., Minccino, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Mr. Mime, Muk, Nidoking, Nidoran♂, Nidorino, Nincada, Nosepass, Onix, Pansear, Paras, Parasect, Pidove, Pignite, Pineco, Poochyena, Porygon, Porygon-Z, Porygon2, Probopass, Pupitar, Purrloin, Purugly, Rattata, Rhydon, Rhyhorn, Rhyperior, Sableye, Scizor, Scolipede, Scrafty, Shelmet, Shieldon, Simisear, Skarmory, Skitty, Skorupi, Skuntank, Slugma, Smoochum, Snorunt, Snubbull, Solrock, Spiritomb, Steelix, Stoutland, Stunky, Sunny Castform, Swalot, Tepig, Throh, Timburr, Torchic, Tranquill, Tyrogue, Unfezant, Venipede, Venomoth, Venonat, Vileplume, Volbeat, Voltorb, Weezing, Weezing (Galarian), Whirlipede, Whismur, Wigglytuff, Wormadam (Trash Cloak), Wurmple, Yanma, Zubat
- Only one of each Pokemon species is permitted on your team of 6. (No species duplicates!)
- Arena Rules will be followed in all other particulars.
- This is part of the Silph Road’s Ranked Rose Cup.
- The tournament is Swiss style.
- A non-eliminating tournament format which features a set number of rounds of competition, but considerably fewer than in a round-robin tournament.
- In a Swiss tournament, each competitor does not play every other.
- The winner is the competitor with the highest aggregate points earned in all rounds.
- All competitors play in each round unless there is an odd number of players.