- This event has passed.
The Sinister Cup
October 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
PoGo Findlay’s eleventh PvP Tournament. Please show up early, as we want to START at 5:30pm. We will be setup near the Bandshell in Riverside Park!
This is a FREE event! This is a Swiss style tournament and will have 4+ rounds. The tournament will take about an hour and fifteen minutes based on past events.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will get an official Sinister Cup pin (1″ Enamel) and a Sinister Cup Trophy!
First 30 players to arrive will get an official Sinister Cup Die-Cut Sticker and an official Sinister Cup 1″ Metal Button!
We will also have limited amounts of leftover buttons and stickers from past cups.
Pre-Register your Pokemon (must be done BEFORE tournament start): https://silph.gg/t/wphe/pogo-findlay-sinister-cup
NOTE: You do NOT need a check-in code to pre-register. The check-in code is for checking in when the event starts.
- Competitors will bring a team of 6 Pokemon (and register them before the tournament begins). All battle parties used must be comprised of these 6 Pokemon.
- Matches are played in Great League: only Pokemon under 1500 CP are permitted in the Cup.
- Only Pokemon with at least one of the following types are permitted: Ghost, Psychic, Steel, and Fighting.
- All species with at least one of the four allowed types are permitted except: Mythical Pokémon, Skarmory, Hypno, and any Pokémon with Dark Typing (including dual types).
- Only one of each Pokemon species is permitted on your team of 6. (No species duplicates!)
- Arena Rules will be followed in all other particulars.
- This is part of the Silph Road’s Ranked Sinister Cup.
- The tournament is Swiss style.
- A non-eliminating tournament format which features a set number of rounds of competition, but considerably fewer than in a round-robin tournament.
- In a Swiss tournament, each competitor does not play every other.
- The winner is the competitor with the highest aggregate points earned in all rounds.
- All competitors play in each round unless there is an odd number of players.