- This event has passed.
The Ferocious Cup
November 23, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
PoGo Findlay’s twelfth PvP Tournament. Please show up early, as we want to START at 5:30pm. We will be setup in Beer Barrel Pizza!
This is a FREE event! This is a Swiss style tournament and will have 4+ rounds. The tournament will take about an hour and fifteen minutes based on past events.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will get an official Ferocious Cup pin (1″ Enamel) and a Ferocious Cup Trophy!
First 30 players to arrive will get an official Ferocious Cup Die-Cut Sticker and an official Ferocious Cup 1″ Metal Button!
We will also have limited amounts of leftover buttons and stickers from past cups.
Pre-Register your Pokemon (must be done BEFORE tournament start): https://silph.gg/t/kdtr
NOTE: You do NOT need a check-in code to pre-register. The check-in code is for checking in when the event starts.
- Competitors will bring a team of 6 Pokemon (and register them before the tournament begins). All battle parties used must be comprised of these 6 Pokemon.
- Matches are played in Great League: only Pokemon under 1500 CP are permitted in the Cup.
- Rather than being restricted to specific Pokemon Types, the Ferocious Cup is limited to a selection of land-based “beast” Pokemon inspired by the fearsome beasts that rule the land. The species whitelist features a selection of 130 land mammals and reptiles that have been analyzed and selected for their ability to create a new challenging meta. Review the list to see what is permitted.
- Only one of each Pokemon species is permitted on your team of 6. (No species duplicates!)
- Arena Rules will be followed in all other particulars.
- This is part of the Silph Road’s Ranked Ferocious Cup.
- The tournament is Swiss style.
- A non-eliminating tournament format which features a set number of rounds of competition, but considerably fewer than in a round-robin tournament.
- In a Swiss tournament, each competitor does not play every other.
- The winner is the competitor with the highest aggregate points earned in all rounds.
- All competitors play in each round unless there is an odd number of players.