- This event has passed.
The Timeless Cup
January 4, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
PoGo Findlay’s thirteenth PvP Tournament. Please show up early, as we want to START at 5:30pm. We will be setup in Punjabi Kitchen!
This is a FREE event! This is a Swiss style tournament and will have 4+ rounds. The tournament will take about an hour and fifteen minutes based on past events.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will get an official Timeless Cup pin (1″ Enamel) and a Timeless Cup Trophy!
First 20 players to arrive will get an official Timeless Cup Die-Cut Sticker and an official Timeless Cup 1″ Metal Button!
We will also have limited amounts of leftover buttons and stickers from past cups.
Pre-Register your Pokemon (must be done BEFORE tournament start): https://silph.gg/t/tju6/pogo-findlay-s-timeless-cup
NOTE: You do NOT need a check-in code to pre-register. The check-in code is for checking in when the event starts.
- Competitors will bring a team of 6 Pokemon (and registerthem before the tournament begins). All battle parties used must be comprised of these 6 Pokemon.
- Matches are played in Great League: only Pokemon under 1500 CP are permitted in the Cup.
- The Timeless Cup requires you to pick a single elemental starter Pokémon from the first four generations (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn & Sinnoh), then select the rest of your battle team of six from any of the four generations, but with a list of restrictions:
- Any Pokémon with Fighting, Normal, Fairy, Flying, Steel or Psychic typing (including dual-typing) may not be used.
- Legendary and Mythical Pokémon may not be used.
- Umbreon and Sableye may not be used.
- Only Pokémon from generations 1 through 4 may be used. Species or forms released in generations 5, 7 and 8 (Unova, Alola and Galar) may not be used
- ELIGIBLE LIST: Abomasnow, Absol, Ampharos, Anorith, Arbok, Arcanine, Ariados, Armaldo, Bagon, Banette, Barboach, Bayleef, Beedrill, Bellossom, Bellsprout, Blastoise, Blaziken, Bonsly, Budew, Buizel, Bulbasaur, Burmy (Plant), Burmy (Sandy), Burmy (Trash), Cacnea, Cacturne, Camerupt, Carnivine, Carvanha, Cascoon, Castform (Rainy), Castform (Snowy), Castform (Sunny), Caterpie, Charizard, Charmander, Charmeleon, Cherrim (Overcast), Cherrim (Sunny), Cherubi, Chikorita, Chimchar, Chinchou, Clamperl, Cloyster, Combusken, Corphish, Corsola, Cradily, Cranidos, Crawdaunt, Croconaw, Cubone, Cyndaquil, Dewgong, Diglett, Donphan, Dragonair, Drapion, Dratini, Dugtrio, Dusclops, Dusknoir, Duskull, Dustox, Ekans, Electabuzz, Electivire, Electrike, Electrode, Elekid, Empoleon, Feebas, Feraligatr, Finneon, Flaaffy, Flareon, Floatzel, Flygon, Froslass, Gabite, Garchomp, Gastly, Gastrodon (East Sea), Gastrodon (West Sea), Gengar, Geodude, Gible, Glaceon, Glalie, Gloom, Goldeen, Golduck, Golem, Gorebyss, Graveler, Grimer, Grotle, Grovyle, Growlithe, Gulpin, Haunter, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Horsea, Houndoom, Houndour, Huntail, Illumise, Infernape, Ivysaur, Jolteon, Kabuto, Kabutops, Kakuna, Kingdra, Kingler, Koffing, Krabby, Kricketot, Kricketune, Lanturn, Lapras, Larvitar, Leafeon, Lileep, Lombre, Lotad, Ludicolo, Lumineon, Luvdisc, Luxio, Luxray, Magby, Magcargo, Magikarp, Magmar, Magmortar, Mamoswine, Manectric, Mareep, Marowak, Marshtomp, Meganium, Metapod, Mightyena, Milotic, Minun, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Monferno, Mudkip, Muk, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Nidoran (M), Nidoran (F), Nidorina, Nidorino, Nincada, Ninetales, Nosepass, Numel, Nuzleaf, Octillery, Oddish, Omanyte, Omastar, Onix, Pachirisu, Paras, Parasect, Phanpy, Pichu, Pikachu, Piloswine, Pineco, Pinsir, Piplup, Plusle, Politoed, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Ponyta, Poochyena, Prinplup, Psyduck, Pupitar, Quagsire, Quilava, Qwilfish, Raichu, Rampardos, Rapidash, Relicanth, Remoraid, Rhydon, Rhyhorn, Rhyperior, Roselia, Roserade, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Sceptile, Seadra, Seaking, Sealeo, Seedot, Seel, Seviper, Sharpedo, Shedinja, Shelgon, Shellder, Shellos (East Sea), Shellos (West Sea), Shiftry, Shinx, Shroomish, Shuckle, Shuppet, Silcoon, Skorupi, Skuntank, Slugma, Sneasel, Snorunt, Snover, Spheal, Spinarak, Spiritomb, Squirtle, Staryu, Stunky, Sudowoodo, Sunflora, Sunkern, Surskit, Swalot, Swampert, Swinub, Tangela, Tangrowth, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Torchic, Torkoal, Torterra, Totodile, Trapinch, Treecko, Turtwig, Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Vaporeon, Venomoth, Venonat, Venusaur, Vibrava, Victreebel, Vileplume, Volbeat, Voltorb, Vulpix, Wailmer, Wailord, Walrein, Wartortle, Weavile, Weedle, Weepinbell, Weezing, Whiscash, Wooper, Wormadam (Plant), Wormadam (Sandy), Wurmple
- Only one of each Pokemon species is permitted on your team of 6. (No species duplicates!)
- Arena Rules will be followed in all other particulars.
- This is part of the Silph Road’s Ranked Timeless Cup.
- The tournament is Swiss style.
- A non-eliminating tournament format which features a set number of rounds of competition, but considerably fewer than in a round-robin tournament.
- In a Swiss tournament, each competitor does not play every other.
- The winner is the competitor with the highest aggregate points earned in all rounds.
- All competitors play in each round unless there is an odd number of players.