- This event has passed.
The Fusion Cup
January 25, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
PoGo Findlay’s fourteenth PvP Tournament is the Fusion Cup! Please show up early, as we want to START at 5:30pm. We will be setup in Punjabi Kitchen!
This is a FREE event! This is a Swiss style tournament and will have 4+ rounds. The tournament will take about an hour and fifteen minutes based on past events.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will get an official Fusion Cup pin (1″ Enamel) and a Fusion Cup Trophy!
First 20 players to arrive will get an official Fusion Cup Die-Cut Sticker and an official Fusion Cup 1″ Metal Button!
We will also have limited amounts of leftover buttons and stickers from past cups.
Pre-Register your Pokemon (must be done BEFORE tournament start): https://silph.gg/t/fxng/pogo-findlay-fusion-cup
NOTE: You do NOT need a check-in code to pre-register. The check-in code is for checking in when the event starts.
- Competitors will bring a team of 6 Pokemon (and register them before the tournament begins). All battle parties used must be comprised of these 6 Pokemon.
- Matches are played in Great League: only Pokemon under 1500 CP are permitted in the Cup.
- DUAL-TYPES ONLY: The Fusion Cup requires you to build your team using only dual-type Pokemon – no single types – with the following restrictions:
- 2ND CHARGE MOVE COST CAP: Only Pokemon with a 2nd charge move that costs 50k stardust or less are allowed. (If a species’ evolutions or pre-evolution stages differ in move costs, only the evolution stages whose charge moves are 50k stardust or less are permitted.)
- SPECIES BANS: Azumarill, Medicham, Dewgong, and Wormadam (all forms) are not allowed.
- ELIGIBLE LIST: Abomasnow, Aggron, Altaria, Amoonguss, Anorith, Ariados, Armaldo, Aron, Azurill, Baltoy, Barboach, Beautifly, Beedrill, Beldum, Bellsprout, Bibarel, Blaziken, Breloom, Bronzong, Bronzor, Budew, Bulbasaur, Butterfree, Cacturne, Camerupt, Carvanha, Charizard, Chinchou, Claydol, Cloyster, Combee, Combusken, Corsola, Cradily, Crawdaunt, Croagunk, Crobat, Diglett (Alolan), Dodrio, Doduo, Dugtrio (Alolan), Durant, Dustox, Emboar, Empoleon, Excadrill, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Exeggutor (Alolan), Farfetchd, Fearow, Foongus, Froslass, Gastly, Gastrodon (East Sea), Gastrodon (West Sea), Gengar, Geodude, Geodude (Alolan), Girafarig, Gloom, Golbat, Golem, Golem (Alolan), Graveler, Graveler (Alolan), Grimer (Alolan), Gyarados, Haunter, Heracross, Honchkrow, Hoothoot, Hoppip, Houndoom, Houndour, Igglybuff, Infernape, Ivysaur, Jigglypuff, Jumpluff, Kakuna, Kingdra, Lairon, Lanturn, Ledian, Ledyba, Lileep, Lombre, Lotad, Ludicolo, Lunatone, Magcargo, Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Mantyke, Marill, Marowak (Alolan), Marshtomp, Masquerain, Meditite, Mime Jr., Monferno, Mothim, Muk (Alolan), Murkrow, Natu, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ninetales (Alolan), Noctowl, Numel, Nuzleaf, Oddish, Paras, Parasect, Pelipper, Pidgeot, Pidgeotto, Pidgey, Pidove, Pignite, Piloswine, Poliwrath, Probopass, Quagsire, Qwilfish, Raichu (Alolan), Raticate (Alolan), Rattata (Alolan), Rhydon, Rhyhorn, Rhyperior, Roselia, Roserade, Sandshrew (Alolan), Sandslash (Alolan), Sealeo, Sharpedo, Shiftry, Shuckle, Skiploom, Skuntank, Slowbro, Slowking, Slowpoke, Smoochum, Sneasel, Snover, Solrock, Spearow, Spheal, Spinarak, Staraptor, Staravia, Starly, Starmie, Stunky, Surskit, Swablu, Swampert, Swellow, Swinub, Taillow, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Togekiss, Togetic, Torterra, Toxicroak, Tranquill, Unfezant, Venomoth, Venonat, Venusaur, Vespiquen, Victreebel, Vileplume, Walrein, Weavile, Weedle, Weepinbell, Weezing (Galar), Whiscash, Wigglytuff, Wingull, Wooper, Xatu, Yanma, Yanmega, Zubat
- Only one of each Pokemon species is permitted on your team of 6. (No species duplicates!)
- Arena Rules will be followed in all other particulars.
- This is part of the Silph Road’s Ranked Fusion Cup.
- The tournament is Swiss style.
- A non-eliminating tournament format which features a set number of rounds of competition, but considerably fewer than in a round-robin tournament.
- In a Swiss tournament, each competitor does not play every other.
- The winner is the competitor with the highest aggregate points earned in all rounds.
- All competitors play in each round unless there is an odd number of players.