- This event has passed.
The Toxic Cup (Remote)
March 29, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
PoGo Findlay’s sixteenth PvP Tournament is the Toxic Cup! We are also joining forces with Bowling Green PoGo community! NOTE: Due to COVID-19 this is a remote cup! Please coordinate friendship with all interested people (only need one interaction for “Good Friends”) before the tournament start! Coordination of friend codes will happen in the #tournament-chat channel in the Discord server.
A list of interested battler’s friend codes can be found in this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pEhclOz6-vDHwyiqFaHI6RxPy-Fx4exXnvHF8HNQGGU/
This is a FREE event! This is a Swiss style tournament and will have 4+ rounds. The tournament will take about an hour and fifteen minutes based on past events.
Pre-Register your Pokemon (must be done BEFORE tournament start): https://silph.gg/t/j4g3
NOTE: You do NOT need a check-in code to pre-register. The check-in code is for checking in when the event starts.
- Competitors will bring a team of 6 Pokemon (and register them before the tournament begins). All battle parties used must be comprised of these 6 Pokemon.
- Matches are played in Great League: only Pokemon under 1500 CP are permitted in the Cup.
- Toxic Types: Only Pokémon with Bug, Poison, Normal, Ground, or Grass as one of their types is allowed (dual-types included).
- Species Bans: Tropius, Noctowl, Vigoroth, and dual-type Pokémon with both Water+Ground typing are not permitted!
- Eligible List: Abomasnow, Accelgor, Aipom, Ambipom, Amoonguss, Anorith, Arbok, Ariados, Armaldo, Audino, Azurill, Baltoy, Bayleef, Beautifly, Beedrill, Bellossom, Bellsprout, Bibarel, Bidoof, Blissey, Breloom, Budew, Bulbasaur, Buneary, Burmy (Plant Cloak), Burmy (Sandy Cloak), Burmy (Trash Cloak), Butterfree, Cacnea, Cacturne, Camerupt, Carnivine, Cascoon, Castform (Normal), Caterpie, Celebi, Chansey, Chatot, Cherrim (Overcast Form), Cherrim (Sunshine Form), Cherubi, Chikorita, Cinccino, Claydol, Combee, Cradily, Croagunk, Crobat, Crustle, Cubone, Delcatty, Diglett, Diglett (Alolan), Dodrio, Doduo, Donphan, Drapion, Drilbur, Dugtrio, Dugtrio (Alolan), Dunsparce, Durant, Dustox, Dwebble, Eevee, Ekans, Escavalier, Excadrill, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Exeggutor (Alolan), Exploud, Farfetch’d, Fearow, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Flygon, Foongus, Forretress, Furret, Gabite, Galvantula, Garbodor, Garchomp, Gastly, Gengar, Geodude, Gible, Girafarig, Glameow, Gligar, Gliscor, Gloom, Golbat, Golem, Golett, Golurk, Graveler, Grimer, Grimer (Alolan), Grotle, Groudon, Grovyle, Gulpin, Happiny, Haunter, Heracross, Herdier, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Hoothoot, Hoppip, Igglybuff, Illumise, Ivysaur, Jigglypuff, Joltik, Jumpluff, Kakuna, Kangaskhan, Karrablast, Koffing, Kricketot, Kricketune, Larvitar, Leafeon, Ledian, Ledyba, Lickilicky, Lickitung, Lileep, Lillipup, Linoone, Lombre, Lopunny, Lotad, Loudred, Ludicolo, Mamoswine, Maractus, Marowak, Masquerain, Meganium, Meowth, Metapod, Miltank, Minccino, Mothim, Muk, Muk (Alolan), Munchlax, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Nidoran♀, Nidoran♂, Nidorina, Nidorino, Nincada, Ninjask, Numel, Nuzleaf, Oddish, Onix, Pansage, Paras, Parasect, Patrat, Persian, Phanpy, Pidgeot, Pidgeotto, Pidgey, Pidove, Piloswine, Pineco, Pinsir, Porygon, Porygon-Z, Porygon2, Pupitar, Purugly, Qwilfish, Raticate, Raticate (Alolan), Rattata, Rattata (Alolan), Regigigas, Rhydon, Rhyhorn, Rhyperior, Roselia, Roserade, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Sceptile, Scizor, Scolipede, Scyther, Seedot, Sentret, Serperior, Servine, Seviper, Shelmet, Shiftry, Shroomish, Shuckle, Silcoon, Simisage, Skiploom, Skitty, Skorupi, Skuntank, Slaking, Slakoth, Smeargle, Snivy, Snorlax, Snover, Spearow, Spinarak, Spinda, Stantler, Staraptor, Staravia, Starly, Steelix, Stoutland, Stunky, Sunflora, Sunkern, Surskit, Swablu, Swalot, Swellow, Swinub, Taillow, Tangela, Tangrowth, Tauros, Teddiursa, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Torterra, Toxicroak, Tranquill, Trapinch, Treecko, Trubbish, Turtwig, Unfezant, Ursaring, Venipede, Venomoth, Venonat, Venusaur, Vespiquen, Vibrava, Victreebel, Vileplume, Virizion, Volbeat, Watchog, Weedle, Weepinbell, Weezing, Weezing (Galarian), Whirlipede, Whismur, Wigglytuff, Wormadam (Plant Cloak), Wormadam (Sandy Cloak), Wormadam (Trash Cloak), Wurmple, Yanma, Yanmega, Zangoose, Zigzagoon, Zubat
- Only one of each Pokemon species is permitted on your team of 6. (No species duplicates!)
- Arena Rules will be followed in all other particulars.
- This is part of the Silph Road’s Ranked Toxic Cup.
- The tournament is Swiss style.
- A non-eliminating tournament format which features a set number of rounds of competition, but considerably fewer than in a round-robin tournament.
- In a Swiss tournament, each competitor does not play every other.
- The winner is the competitor with the highest aggregate points earned in all rounds.
- All competitors play in each round unless there is an odd number of players.